This is an Independent Contractor position.
You'll be paid a fixed percentage of the charged repair cost. We'll assign jobs based on your availability, reliability, communication, and repairing performance.
We can find you clients, schedule their repair around your availability, provide customer service, take care of client billing and payments, and help manage client feedback. We provide this service at no charge to you.
You can accept referral jobs as often or as seldom as you'd like. Register with us based on your availability and take repair jobs in locations you wish to work in. Our client pays us the job fee and, every week, we pay you up to 50% of the job
. You're able to keep your already established clientele. Independent contractors are not employees:
- You are your own boss;
- You have control over your schedule;
- Only work the hours and days you want to work;
- Full time or part-time.
- Finding jobs;
- Phone estimates;
- Customer service;
You're also going to do the following
- Appliance Repair;
- Picking up your paycheck.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions